Friday, March 21, 2008

Staying Focused.... Not so much

I'm having a really hard time dealing with my dad being sick and all. I'm too far away to be of any help so tonight I'm going up to C'ville to visit him. I don't know yet if he will be out of the hospital or not and I knida doubt that he will be. I donated my hair today because I really needed a change. I cut about 11 in ches off of my hair and when I'm able to get my picture off of my camera I will post it up here. Also I'm pushing myself to try and finish that felted bag because my yarn will be here soon and I really need to be ready for it but I'm having a really hard time focusing on it. I have finished it up to about half way through the handle. Part of the problem is that I keep changing my mind if I want one handle or two. One I could carry it basket style but two I could do it french market bag style.

I don't know.

No comments: