Wednesday, April 30, 2008

OMG I need a life

Ok so here we are end of the month. Wow it's been a really busy month. I have taken up making stitch markers. They turned out so well that I just HAD to open up an etsy shop to sell them in... I have a new recruit that I can't seem to get hold of and another person interested that is being flakey (for the adult products business) and I have no shows booked. Ahhhh! Ok let me just calm down and back up a little.

I want to post some pictures so this post may take a while to make but it will be worth it. Hurray for progress!
The first picture here is my rag bag or grocery bag. I really like it but I may need to reinforce the handles.

It's been fun but hard work making this bag.

The second picture is Joey's sock. I've gotten past the heel and am steadily work toward the toe.

I can't get my other pictures to load so I am going to end this post here and post more later.

No comments: