Monday, April 23, 2007

Random Happenings

Whew. I know I haven't posted in a while but this has been a really busy week for me. We had all kinds of family here yesterday and it was crazy trying to clean up and get ready for that. I have been packing and throwing stuff away like mad getting ready for this move. Saturday we are having a big yard sale and I'm a little nervous about getting ready for it because it's going to be really hard to part with some of this stuff but.. out with the old in with the new.


In other news I am still struggling to reach lvl 66 on my gnome but I just hit 28 on my troll! PVP time! Time to run WSG like it's going out of style. I want the honor so I can get the really nice axes for her when she hits 60. I know there is better in outlands quests but not until you get to Terokkar and not until you have done some lead up quests so :P

I'm going to post some screen shots that I took a while ago now because they are fun and I need some pictures up here.
This is my gnome Redden in Gadgetzen after using the transporter and drinking some noggenfogger. Notice I'm not a very high level yet in this picture. It was taken quite some time ago but I still have the chicken. Awesome little chicken that looks just like the gnoish engineering battle chicken. :)
I just did another search of my pictures and I don't see another one worth posting right now but I will look for one to post in the next blog entry.
Moving on...
My knitting has sort of been put off recently with all of this packing and cleaning getting ready for our big move I haven't really had time. I'm going to make some time soon though becauase I need to for my peace of mind. I'm going to go now so that I can finish up some packing but I'll post again soon!

No comments: