Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Memphis and Math

So I've been super psyched about going to Memphis for some time now and all of a sudden we aren't going to move. My husband's company he works for matched the amount he would have been getting in Memphis and we have had some other opportunities in town open up including me expanding my For Your Pleasure business. This is awesome because not only will we have enough money to live comfortably we will not have to pay people to help us move to get it. I hope that everything works out with it.

In other news I have recently completed my Calculus class and am really glad it's over but kinda upset because I don't know if I passed yet. I'm hoping that I passed so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Being one class away from a degree is just stupid and I worked my tail off to get this far.

Any way that is all the news I have for now but I will try and keep posting more stuff about what's going on.

Laters
~Red

No comments: