Tuesday, May 15, 2007

This is Me

I am so strung out right now. My family pulls me in 100 different directions every time I talk to them. Why can't I just be me? I want to be a toy peddling, warcraft playing, fun loving, beach bumming, child caring, craft making, knit-o-holic that leads her own life but they won't let me do that. And any time a agree to do something with them or for them it suddenly becomes a huge omfg kind of thing. Like recently I agreed to go and watch my little brother for a few days while my mom is out of town on a business trip. Well a few days turned into a week and a half. Then my husband decided that I couldn't go because it wasn't conveinent for HIM (because he doesn't like taking care of himself) and he SAID it was becuase he had planned a big party for my birthday this weekend. He even invited people from out of town to be there without telling me. This whole thing is a disaster waiting to happen and I'm stuck in the middle as usual!! I hate being the one that everyone dumps their problems on. I hate being considered "unreliable" because if I can't handle all of the shit other people throw at me they call me that. I'm sick of haters. I wanted a nice quiet birthday but it looks like I'm in for one hell of a ride.


My alliance guild has planned a big raid for my birthday and now I don't think I'm going to be able to make it. Stupid bullshiting goddamn pussy ass mofos!! Sorry I had to vent.


Now that I'm better I will tell you about my various projects. Although I don't have pictures yet (camera is busted) the horde swag is coming along nicely. I picked a black background with a cool fluffy off-white yarn for the emblem. I know that traditional is red but I didn't have a red yarn on hand that I liked and was the same weight as the black. In any case it looks pretty good so far and I want to get pictures up soon. Hopefully I will be able to get things working with my camera soon.


The following picture was taken durring a guild raid on VC (Deadmines for those not familiar with the shorthand) on Farstriders server. I am the Troll not facing the camera because it was a spur of the moment kind of thing, and unfortunately it looks like I am the only one in the picture wearing our tabard so you can't see it. I will have to post a picture of the tabard soon.
Anyway here it is in all of its Horde glory. I loved doing this raid as it was lots of fun to have all of our lowbie members present. Ivorius and I were the highest levels present (him 34 and me 30) and the lowest one present was Bellamorte (10) so I was holding aggro while Ivo and Veruca (32) killed stuff and Lock (20) was practicing his sapping skills.
All in all it was a very fruitfull run.

No comments: