Sunday, April 8, 2007

Welcome to Redden Rants. This is going to be where I write down all of the things that go on in my life including how annoying Barrens chat is!!

I am a big time WoW player and if you use the armory to look up my name I am almost every Redden listed. I have characters named Redden on 7 different servers. I also have chacters with the word Red in them on several servers. My main relms are Farstriders, Aerie Peak, Anub'arak, and Andorhal.

I play both Alliance and Horde but lately horde is what I have been favoring. I love my troll. My main class is warrior but I have dabbled in every class and race they offer.

I am also a fanatic of knitting. I have just recently started to combine my two loves with some horde symbol color charts. I will be posting some of these ideas later but one of them came from another blog called Musings of an undead podcasting knitter.

FOR THE HORDE!!

No comments: