Sunday, April 8, 2007

Story building

I'm trying to come up with some story lines for the characters on my Role Playing relm but I have sort of hit a writers block. It can be hard to concentrate on more than one thing at a time and not everyone on that server role plays which makes it even more confusing.

*sigh* Oh well I guess it will come to me some time.

In other news I have recently completed a hat (pictures to come) and have just cast on my first horde knitting project. I can't get my camera to connect properly right now but I will get pictures up as soon as I can.

I think the horde knit will be fun. I decided to try making a sweater but it may end up as a tank top since it is getting in to the summer months and the yarn I'm using is really light weight left over from some other project. I hope I have enough but if I don't have enough for a shirt I can always make it a dishcloth! lol! I have so many wips now it is crazy but I can't seem to stay focused on one project long enough to finish it.

I actually made a toeless sock just because I wanted to get it off my needles but it turned out great becuase my son loves to wear it on his foot (way too big for him) when he is playing dress up. I think I'll try to make him a tool belt for when he wants to be Bob the Builder.. What am I saying!! more projects I won't finish! Bad Red. No Cookie!

Anyway I'm going to go try to finish some of these endless projects.

No comments: