Tuesday, May 26, 2015

About Me

I have realized that aside from my little sidebar over there that tells you a tiny bit about me I have never really introduced myself.

I am not really sure if you care but let me just say hi.  I am a mom of a (now 11-year old) boy who has been diagnosed with high functioning Autism.  I had a companion blog for a while several years back and I read some of my old posts and have realized how much he has grown.

I am a knitter.  That is hard for me to say right now.  I am not technically working on anything right at the moment, though I have several projects in progress as any knitter would.  The reason for this is that I am still recovering from a bad concussion that I suffered nearly three months ago.  At first I could not stand up and take more than a few steps so I've made a lot of progress in my recovery.

Currently I am divorced.  My ex still lives in NYC and loves it there.  Honestly he can have it.  I am happy to be back home with my son and my family.

I am working for an apartment community and love it!

And now that you sort of know a little about me I can rant some more and share with you!

No comments: